WORK WITH ME
Make peace with your body and food.
I teach women the tools they need to eat healthy, manage stress and create a realistic wellness lifestyle to have the energy and confidence to live life to the fullest.
So many women are lacking in the energy they need to be fully present in they’re lives. They aren’t able to take bold action towards their dreams and goals, and the world is missing out.
They’re not sleeping well, feeling the ups and downs of mood swings and imbalance and are left feeling helpless when they can’t get the results the want from our systems.
We’re not taught that we’re in charge of our health and we’re paying for it.
HOW IS THIS IMPACTING OUR HEALTH?
The weight loss sector has grown steadily since the 1980s but the obesity rates have climbed right along side it.
Over 59% of Canadians are overweight or obese, and it is expected to hit 70% by 2040 is the current trends continue.
Cancer is expected to rise 40% by 2030 and the leading causes of death in Canada is cancer, heart disease and stroke.
Most of the factors that are causing our society to be so unhealthy are preventable.
Unhealthy diet, inactive lifestyle, unhealthy weight, exposure to chemicals and emotional stress are important factors that you have control over.
Oh and by the way, our country spends an estimated $228 billion a year on healthcare and $7 billion on weight loss products that clearly aren’t working.
SO WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON?
Stress is just your body’s way of responding to a strain or tension;
- Physical stress is the sitting in an office chair all day, or overworking and overexercising to the other extreme.
- Emotional stress is all the demands around us from our work, relationships and our own high standards
- Chemical stress can be from the food choices, drug use (cigarettes, alcohol and medication), air, water and chemicals in body products and cleaners
These add up and when left unchecked, they eventually overflow into symptoms you may be experiencing.
Symptoms of stress can literally be anything and while you can’t control all of theses factors, you can control most.
What I know for sure is these symptoms are holding you back from your best life.
Maybe you’re too tired to play with your kids or grandkids, or you don’t have the time and energy to cook healthy and it is causing you to gain weight and feel unwell.
Maybe you’re lack of confidence and comfort in your body is holding you back from career and business advancements or in your relationships.
Either way, life is too short to spend another moment worrying about your body and feeling sick and tired.
HOW CAN I HELP?
I have worked nearly a decade in the health and wellness field teaching women how to boost energy, manage weight and gain confidence.
My passion comes from my own healing journey and how I realized one day I was watching my life pass me by because I was lacking the energy and health to live my life fully.
I have learned how our current systems are not supporting the kind of self-responsibility and awareness it takes to thrive.
When I realized I was the only one responsible for my health and took on the expert role of my body, the way I felt shifted and I began to make peace with my body for good.
Through working together you will learn:
- foods that are best for your body and foods to avoid
- how to create a individualized meal plan to make your week smoother and organized
- how to grocery shop for healthy foods and what you need to have on hand to ensure you have plenty of good food to choose from
- recipes your whole family will love
- how to manage stress and set boundaries to avoid resentment and stress
- how to eat and live mindfully and nourish your body to reduce cravings
- how to reduce your exposure to toxins in your environment